Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Spring 2010!

It's been awhile since I've blogged. We kicked off the year in Madrid and started school two days later. Life has been super busy and I'm so happy to be back in the kitchen trying new recipes.

My new favorite book this year is "Everyday Food" from the kitchens of Martha Stewart Living - Quick, Simple (most are less than 5 ingredients!) and Healthy meals. You can grab a copy at Costco or I'm sure you can find the recipes online. I'll be posting new ones each month that are tried, true & divine.

Here is the blog, if you'd like to follow it. http://everydayfoodblog.marthastewart.com/

My favorite recipe from last week was "Braised Chicken with Mushrooms and Oven-Baked Polenta". The kids loved it too! I'll post the recipe soon.

*Please* keeps those suggestions coming to my email!

Hope you're having a great 2010 and I promise not to be gone so long next time!

Cin, Cin {pronouced "chin, chin" meaning "cheers!" in Spain}.

0 comments: