Saturday, June 26, 2010

Los Olivos Salad

My new favorite salad. Found an adorable cafe in Los Olivos during our SB vacation and this is what I ordered. The ingredients sounded refreshing on a hot spring day. I think I ate this twice a week for a month. SOOOO good.

This recipe is for 1 person, you can increase everything by multiplying by the amount of people you have.

Ingredients
Mixed Greens
Handful of dried apricots
Small handful (or grasp, I know, these are technical measurements) of Pine Nuts
Small handful of Feta Cheese
Balsamic Vinaigrette {I make my own w/ Spanish olive oil (tastes so much better than Italian!) and Costco's premier balsamic - 2:1 ratio}
Ground, cracked pepper & Salt to taste
*cranberries and/or grilled chicken optional

1. Finely Chop apricots
2. Pour all ingredients over salad & toss.

0 comments: